Visit NJ Flea Markets During the Fall
As summer fades away and the landscape bursts into shades of yellow, orange, and red, you are probably planning your Halloween décor and Thanksgiving meals already. This year, celebrations might be low-key amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Nevertheless, you may plan to decorate the home for the kids, or enjoy a festive meal to keep up everyone’s spirits despite the gloom and doom elsewhere. And what better way to get all your supplies and knickknacks than to visit some of the splendid NJ flea markets during the fall.
Find the Best Pumpkins and Special Fall Items at the Farmers Markets in NJ
There is a host of fun and unique stuff to explore at the buzzing farmers markets in NJ. Besides the fresh produce, butchered meats, dairy products, and baked goodies, here are some other finds that may interest you during a fall visit to the NJ flea markets.
- Fall Scents and Flavors: Bring home the seasons’ favorite scents and stock up your pantry with the fall flavors of apple, cinnamon, salted caramel, pear, ginger and pumpkin spiced items. Get your hands on some spice-scented organic soaps, handmade candles, bath bombs, and body lotions, along with specialty teas, cookies, jams, pickles and more.
- Spooktacular Specials: The variety of Halloween memorabilia you can find in the NJ flea markets may come as a pleasant surprise. Get one-of-a-kind Halloween decorations and costumes, and handmade candies and treats. Choose from the choicest range of beautiful, golden-orange pumpkins that you need for crafting your jack-o’-lanterns.
- Fall Blooms: Pick and choose from a wide range of stunning fall plants and fresh cut flowers or take home a beautiful, tailor-made bouquet of the best local blooms.
- Culinary Delights: Explore the wide range of multi-cuisine food stalls for delightful, local preparations made with the seasonal produce. Most farmers markets offer a full-fledged dining section where you can indulge your taste buds in freshly prepared meals.
- Early Christmas Bargains: From tree ornaments and lights, to wreaths and outdoor décor, you may be lucky to find some early deals and bargains for the year-end festivities.
Embrace the Fall Season and Shop at Cowtown Farmers Market in NJ
Open weekly on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m., the Cowtown Farmers Market is South Jersey’s most exciting marketplace with a diverse set of offerings. Browse over 400 vendor stalls for high-quality antiques and collectibles, pet supplies, tools, beauty products, apparel, footwear, jewelry, accessories, seasonal specialties, and more. With a unique year-round inventory, a huge outdoor setup, and a temperature-controlled indoor facility, Cowtown Farmers Market is an excellent shopping avenue, even when the chill sets in.
All set to make a fall visit to the Cowtown Farmers Market in NJ? Enjoy the weather, sip on your pumpkin spiced latte, browse through our inventory, and take home some unexpected goodies. Don’t forget to grab a delicious meal from one of the many specialty food stalls and support your local businesses in these difficult times of COVID-19.
We are strictly following all the sanitization protocols to keep our premises clean and safe for our customers. We urge all vendors and visitors to wear a face covering and practice physical distancing while on the premises.
Visit our markets every Tuesday and Saturday through fall and beyond. If you would like to set up a stall here, check out our vendor requirements section. For any questions about our NJ flea market, please contact us online and we will get back to you shortly.