The Following Policies Apply to ALL Vendors
- Cowtown Farmers Market Management shall designate vendor space selling areas and each vendor shall sell and display only within the confines of his/her designated area.
- All vendors are required to display their merchandise 8:00am until 4:00pm. Those failing to adhere to this policy may be subject to losing their rental space. Management will determine any exceptions to this rule in the event of adverse weather conditions.
- Your vendor space cannot be sublet, assigned or transferred. Cowtown holds all rights to the space and cancellation of same at any time.
- Cowtown Farmers Market Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any vendor.
- No games of chance, skill, raffles, lotteries or auctions are allowed on the premises without written permission of management.
- Box your trash and place it in containers provided or place your box on your table — NO LOOSE PAPERS!!!
- ABSOLUTELY NO ILLEGAL OR COUNTERFEIT MERCHANDISE IS TO BE DISPLAYED OR SOLD AT THE COWTOWN FARMERS MARKET.