These days it is all about Cyber Monday and online shopping. Sure, you catch great deals, but one important sacrifice you make for those few dollars in savings is the experience.
There is something to be said about holiday shopping. From the smells of cinnamon and pinecones on display to the fresh pine scents of Christmas trees, and delicious baked goods.
You feel more in-tune with your shopping in-person, and you get to touch, feel, and explore every gift to ensure it is just right for that special person on your shopping list.
Find a Gift for Everyone on Your List at Your Farmers Market in NJ
At Cowtown Farmers Market, we have been offering up great holiday finds since 1926. Our heated indoor facility makes it easy to come in, browse local produce and crafts, and pick out a gift that shows your recipient you went the extra mile.
Here are a few ways you can finish off your holiday shopping with us:
- Local, Handmade Beauty Products: Find homemade organic soaps, bath bombs, cosmetics, discounted perfumes, and even makeup at our local market for a discounted price.
- Children’s Toys: The farmers market has items for the entire family, including the hottest kids’ toys, clothing sets, and outdoor gear.
- Electronics: Looking for a new laptop? Want to surprise someone with the latest movie or game? Our electronics section has everything you need for the techy on your list too.
- Crafts and Handmade Specialties: Give that one-of-a-kind gift with a handmade Christmas décor item, wreaths, centerpieces, and more.
- Home Goods and Décor: Find everything you need to decorate for the holidays and to be the ultimate Christmas hostess in the home goods section.
- Jewelry: Our market even has handcrafted jewelry pieces at great rates. These are unique jewelry items you cannot pick up anywhere else, which means you can find that unique piece for someone special in your life.
- Antiques, Collectibles, and Memorabilia: Whether shopping for a sports fan in the family or you want to find a unique collectible, our merchants offer everything from jerseys to sportswear and classic memorabilia.
While you spend the day polishing off that shopping list of yours, you can stop in and get something to eat. Our market has the Cowtown Café, spicy Mexican, Dutch country BBQ cuisine, and of course, delicious pizza!
Embrace the Holiday Season and Do Your Christmas Shopping at Cowtown Farmers Market in NJ
Do not let the cold scare you away. Our market has a heated interior so you can shop in comfort and bring the entire family. Year around, we are open every Tuesday and Saturday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm – rain or shine!
For questions about our farmers market in NJ, please fill out the online contact form. To become a vendor at our local market, please read our vendor requirements.
As the host of this year’s Thanksgiving dinner, you might find yourself feeling overwhelmed at your shopping list and to-do’s. After all, you have to find the right ingredients, gather up festive décor, and put it all together to impress friends and family you invite for the big day.
One way to make your Thanksgiving celebration easier is to shop in a single location. Yes, you can buy everything from the décor to the food and even customized gifts when you go to the right place.
Where is this place? The Cowtown Farmers Market right here in New Jersey!
Why Shop at a Flea Market in NJ for Your Thanksgiving Needs?
Today’s flea market has sure changed. In fact, you might be surprised at the variety of products you can pick up to impress your guests and make you look like the best host of the year.
Here are some reasons to try Cowtown Farmers Market for your shopping:
- Access to Fresh Fruits and Vegetables: Cowtown combines flea market prices with farmers market produce so that you have your pick of fresh, local ingredients for your feast. Buy local apples, squash, cranberries for your sauce, and fresh vegetables for your stuffing.
- Get the Home Goods You Need: Looking for a unique serving platter to serve up this year’s roasted turkey? The selection of houseware products at Cowtown might surprise you, including beautiful Chinaware, custom napkins, and more.
- Find the Perfect Gift: Whether you want to give a hostess gift to someone else, or you have a family birthday also coming up, you do not have to go to a separate store. A flea market is an ideal place to shop because you can get everything from beauty products to toys and jewelry.
- Grab a Bite after a Long Day of Shopping: After you have finished off your list, Cowtown Farmers Market offers local vendor foods, including pizza, Dutch country BBQ dishes and Mexican cuisine.
When Everything is in the Same Place Why Would You Ever Leave?
Cowtown Farmers Market will make you rethink how you see flea markets in NJ. With our wide variety of vendors, including repeat vendors always here to sell their products, you can rely on us as your one-stop shop for every major holiday and event in your life.
Visit Cowtown Farmers Market this week. We are open year-round every Tuesday and Saturday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, and you can catch our rodeo every Saturday night in the summer.
To become a vendor, please read our vendor requirements and come to Rental Office the day of the market to get a spot.