Johnna’s Thanksgiving Turkey is Delicious…
1 Turkey 15 to 20lbs
Salt and pepper
1 Stick melted butter
1 Yellow onion
1 Bunch of celery tops & bottoms
1 Red delicious apple
1. Take your fresh Turkey remove the contents from the cavity and rinse the turkey inside and out, put turkey in a deep roasting pan breast side up.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
3. Pat the turkey dry and season with salt, garlic salt, seasoned salt and pepper inside and out. And rub with melted butter.
4. Fill the cavity with chopped onions, apples and celery, you can put a piece of white bread to cover the hole and tie legs closed.
5. Cook for 15 minutes per pound, let rest for 30minutes before carving