With the kids in school and the temperatures outside cooling off, now is the perfect time to take advantage of your free time during the week and shop at Cowtown Farmers Market.
Not only are we open year-round, but we offer a variety of seasonal items that you can buy and use to decorate for the season or even get ready for Halloween and Thanksgiving.
What Makes Cowtown Farmers Market the Place to Shop this Fall
Our indoor and outdoor vendors come every Tuesday and Saturday. Some are year-round, while others show up for the particular season. Regardless of what you are shopping for, here are a few reasons to make Cowtown a must-see on your list:
- Seasonal Produce is Here: Looking for fresh squash? Want some pumpkins for carving or décor? Our seasonal vendors offer fresh vegetables perfect for the fall season that are picked and grown locally. Instead of going to the grocery store for your fall favorites, come to Cowtown.
- Find Great Seasonal Décor from Our Vendors: Whether you want the perfect wreath full of fall leaves for your front door or you are looking for something to decorate with on the inside, our vendors carry a full array of home decorations, including seasonal ones.
- Pick Up Gifts: Shopping for a unique gift? We have vendors that sell everything from custom jewelry to high-end beauty products, electronics, and more.
- Grab Kettle Corn for Fall Activities: Kettle corn is a fall staple, and we have vendors here at Cowtown that sell hot, fresh Kettle corn for your next event.
- Stay for Lunch: Whether you are shopping by yourself or you are here with the entire family, Cowtown Farmers Market offers excellent lunch options while you are here, including the Cowtown Cafe or Glick’s Kitchen.
Get Everything You Need for Fall from Your Local Farmers Market in NJ
Cowtown Farmers Market is your year-round farmer’s market here in New Jersey. From our list of amazing preferred vendors to our seasonal vendors here just for the season, you will always have something unique to find when you shop with us.
We are open every Tuesday and Saturday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Bring the entire family and make a day of it or come alone and have a little “you” time while shopping for fall favorites.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, or you have questions about our farmers market, call us at 856-769-3000, or contact us online.