No matter how mild or brutal the winter months have been, there is a certain inexplicable joy in welcoming spring. The cool, crisp breeze, fresh green shoots, and colorful blooms that dot the landscape lend a cheery, uplifting vibe. While it looks pretty through your windows, the scene is best enjoyed by stepping outdoors. And what better way to appreciate the weather and your surroundings than to combine it with a shopping spree at your local flea market in NJ?
The Cowtown Farmers Market is an exciting and vibrant marketplace with a diverse range of offerings. Explore and enjoy its perfect backdrop for a day long outing with friends and family on a gorgeous spring day.
Spring is in the Air, So are Deals and Bargains at Cowtown Farmers Market
With an indoor-outdoor facility that makes your shopping experience comfortable in any weather, the Cowtown Farmers Market is full of seasonal surprises. Here is a sneak peek at what to expect during your spring visit.
- Ditch the Winter Wardrobe: Scour through the newest stock of men’s and women’s fashion apparel. Match your picks with colorful accessories that reflect the mood and beauty of the season.
- Bring Home the Season’s Fruity and Floral Scents: Browse through a range of handmade, organic soaps, bath bombs and perfumes. You will surely find something that pleases your senses!
- Redecorate Your Home Post Spring-Cleaning: After a diligent bout of spring cleaning, wouldn’t you like to decorate your home with something bright and new? Find handcrafted home décor and a wide range of other home goods and utility items at a number of stalls in Cowtown. Don’t forget to walk through the tools and supplies section if you need to replace any of your garage accessories.
- Start Your Spring Garden: Browse through row after row of stunning, live flowers and plants and pick up your favorite blooms and shrubs, or simply take home a striking bouquet to add to your home décor. Cowtown offers the widest and most price-competitive collection of fresh flowers and plants in South Jersey.
- Indulge Your Taste Buds: There is no dearth of multi-cuisine food stalls that offer a variety of specially prepared foods, using seasonal fruits and vegetables. In addition to fresh-cooked meals, check out a wide variety of home-made pickles, jams, and sauces and take home your favorite flavors.
Enjoy Beautiful Spring Days at the Cowtown Farmers Market
The Cowtown Farmers Market is open round the year from 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Enjoy the weather as you stroll through the outdoor market, grab a delicious meal and take home unexpected goodies which were not even on your shopping list. After all, everyone likes an attractive deal or bargain, especially if it is on unique, seasonal goods. So when are you planning that next spring day outing to the most exciting flea market in NJ?
Have any questions about our farmers market in NJ? Fill out our online contact form and we will get back to you shortly. If you would like to set up a stall at our market, browse through our vendor requirements section.