Embrace the Holiday Spirit – Shop at Your Local Flea Markets in NJ
These days it is all about Cyber Monday and online shopping. Sure, you catch great deals, but one important sacrifice you make for those few dollars in savings is the experience.
There is something to be said about holiday shopping. From the smells of cinnamon and pinecones on display to the fresh pine scents of Christmas trees, and delicious baked goods.
You feel more in-tune with your shopping in-person, and you get to touch, feel, and explore every gift to ensure it is just right for that special person on your shopping list.
Find a Gift for Everyone on Your List at Your Farmers Market in NJ
At Cowtown Farmers Market, we have been offering up great holiday finds since 1926. Our heated indoor facility makes it easy to come in, browse local produce and crafts, and pick out a gift that shows your recipient you went the extra mile.
Here are a few ways you can finish off your holiday shopping with us:
- Local, Handmade Beauty Products: Find homemade organic soaps, bath bombs, cosmetics, discounted perfumes, and even makeup at our local market for a discounted price.
- Children’s Toys: The farmers market has items for the entire family, including the hottest kids’ toys, clothing sets, and outdoor gear.
- Electronics: Looking for a new laptop? Want to surprise someone with the latest movie or game? Our electronics section has everything you need for the techy on your list too.
- Crafts and Handmade Specialties: Give that one-of-a-kind gift with a handmade Christmas décor item, wreaths, centerpieces, and more.
- Home Goods and Décor: Find everything you need to decorate for the holidays and to be the ultimate Christmas hostess in the home goods section.
- Jewelry: Our market even has handcrafted jewelry pieces at great rates. These are unique jewelry items you cannot pick up anywhere else, which means you can find that unique piece for someone special in your life.
- Antiques, Collectibles, and Memorabilia: Whether shopping for a sports fan in the family or you want to find a unique collectible, our merchants offer everything from jerseys to sportswear and classic memorabilia.
While you spend the day polishing off that shopping list of yours, you can stop in and get something to eat. Our market has the Cowtown Café, spicy Mexican, Dutch country BBQ cuisine, and of course, delicious pizza!
Embrace the Holiday Season and Do Your Christmas Shopping at Cowtown Farmers Market in NJ
Do not let the cold scare you away. Our market has a heated interior so you can shop in comfort and bring the entire family. Year around, we are open every Tuesday and Saturday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm – rain or shine!