Check Out Some of Cowtown Farmers Market’s Preferred Vendors
At Cowtown, we offer you the option to shop local and enjoy our farmers market year-round. While some of our vendors are seasonal, and others temporary, we also have an array of those that are here day after day – our preferred vendors.
Our preferred vendors are the cornerstone of the Cowtown Farmers Market in NJ because they offer fantastic services, treats, and local products guaranteed throughout the year.
Visit with Our Preferred Vendors at Cowtown Farmers Market
Every Tuesday and Saturday, you can find these vendors offering their latest, most unique finds. They are open year-round.
- Cowtown Café – Enjoy an array of foods from our very own café here at Cowtown. Their breakfast, lunch and specialty menus change with the season, and people come year-round for the tasty egg rolls.
- Danny Liu – Find custom jewelry and phone chargers at Danny Liu, including chargers for the latest Apple and Android models.
- Howard Clothing Sales – This vendor offers an ever-changing inventory of scrubs, dresses, pajamas, hoodies, and more. Even better, the prices are cheaper than your local department stores.
- J&J Unitech, Inc. – For the techie in your family, J&J Unitech, Inc. has the latest tablets, laptops, and even HD TVs on sale.
- Joe Chang – At Joe Chang, you will find everything from the latest DVDs and music CDs to toys for all ages.
- Kwayne’s Natural Skin Care – Come find a full host of natural skin care products that use ingredients like shea butter. Kwayne’s offers everything from lotion to incense to beard butter.
- Simply BFS, LLC – Looking for a comfortable pair of socks? Want a new set of comfy bed linens? Then Simply BFS, LLC is the place to go, right through the year.
- The Big Squeeze – The Big Squeeze is another excellent stop if you find yourself famished after a day of shopping. Here you find the home of the Original Cheesesteak Pretzel along with other unique snacks.
Your Local Farmer’s Market in NJ has Many Vendors Open All Year!
Cowtown Farmers Market has been here since 1926 serving residents of New Jersey and surrounding states. People come from all over not only for the food and vendors, but the experience. Whether you are shopping for yourself, or you want a unique gift, our farmers market should be your first stop.
Visit us every Tuesday and Saturday and see the variety of wares offered by our preferred vendors. For more information, please fill out our online contact form, or if you are interested in becoming a vendor, take a look at our vendor requirements.